Did you know that Invisalign® has an aligner system that can help improve multiple different bite patterns? Yes, it’s true! Invisalign is a new system that allows you to discreetly align your teeth, making it a popular choice for aligning your teeth. Luckily, Invisalign can is used for multiple people with specific bite patterns.
Our dentist, Dr. Param Gill, understands the Invisalign system, and he is happy to help you. That is why our team at Monte Vista Dental is delighted to talk to you about the different bite patterns Invisalign can assist you with, so you can see if it will work for you.
Here are the various bite patterns Invisalign can help:
– Crossbite: Crossbites occur when your jawbones do not line up correctly.
– Gap teeth: Gap teeth occur when there are spaces between teeth that need to be corrected.
– Underbite: If you are suffering from an underbite, your lower teeth will protrude out farther than your upper front teeth.
– Open bite: An open bite is a result of gaps between upper and lower teeth when you bite down.
– Overbite: If you have an overbite, it means that your upper front teeth will close in front of your lower teeth.
– Crowded teeth: If you have crowded teeth and spacing issues between teeth, it means there is not enough space for your teeth to fit correctly.
As you can see, Invisalign is a fantastic option for anyone with these bite patterns. If you are interested in treating your smile with Invisalign in Turlock, California, or if you wonder Invisalign can work for you, please call us today at 209.669.6500 to set up an appointment. Our team is always happy to assist you.